Paradigm Wellness Medical Group
A NEUROADAPTOGENIC NEUROTROPE
HOW DOPATROL IN THE BRAIN WORKS TO RESTORE BALANCE
Low dopamine or dopamine deficiency (hypodopaminergia) has been associated with many conditions including:
- Aging, stress, and sadness
- Low dopamine is linked to obesity
- Excessive cravings
- Impaired exercise and decreased physical performance
- Lack of desire and sense of well being
- Reduced cognition, decision making, energy, and memory
- L-phenylalanine (precursor to dopamine) increases dopamine at the Ventral–Tegmental Area (VTA) by 20%. D-phenylalanine (by inhibiting enkephalinase) prevents the catabolism of methionine-enkephalin (MENTENK) and other endorphins - this enhances the activity of peptidyl opiates in the hypothalamus.
- NAC (balances the glutaminergic pathway) - increases glutaminergic system at the VTA (balances glutaminergic pathway) to release dopamine at the Nucleu Accumbens (NAc). NAC protects dopamine receptors and improves receptor dopamine function
- Rhodiola inhibits Catecholamine–Methyl-Transferase (COMT) - enhancing the release of dopamine into the synapse to combine with the post dopamine D2 receptor; rhodiola also inhibits mitochondrial MAO-A allowing dopamine to be transferred to the vesicles of presynaptic neurons (D1–D9) for higher dopamine quanta release.
- Green tea Extract polyphenols extracted from green tea (GT) can inhibit the uptake of 3H-dopamine (3H-DA) thereby increasing dopamine levels in the brain. EGCG has been shown to scavenge a wide variety of free radicals, including superoxide, hydroxyl radical, hydrogen peroxide, and nitric oxide. EGCG also can increase serotonin and GABA levels and in turn decrease depressive symptoms.Green tea has been shown to increase dopamine receptor density.The intrinsic free radical scavenging activities of these nutraceutical antioxidants suggest that they may have potential use in the treatment of neuronal oxidative stress and neurodegeneration
- 5-HTP helps synthesize serotonin in the hypothalamus.
- L-tyrosine helps the creation of catecholamines.. Catecholamines may act as anti-oxidants in the brain and be neuroprotective. L –tyrosine is the key amino acid build block to make dopamine.
- Mucuna pruriens is a vine whose seeds contain a high concentration of naturally occurring L-DOPA and a variety of other psychoactive compounds (Lieu 2010). Compounds in Mucuna seeds act as AADC inhibitors, mimicking the action of carbidopa, and complementing the action L-DOPA in the central nervous system. In an anima Mucuna pruriens is a vine whose seeds contain a high concentration of naturally occurring L-DOPA and a variety of other psychoactive compounds (Lieu 2010). Compounds in Mucuna seeds act as AADC inhibitors, mimicking the action of carbidopa, and complementing the action L-DOPA in the central nervous system. In an animal experiment, Mucuna seed extract was shown to alleviate symptoms of chemically-induced Parkinson's with similar efficacy to tradtitional L-DOPA treatment,experiment, Mucuna seed extract was shown to alleviate symptoms of chemically-induced Parkinson's with similar efficacy to tradtitional L-DOPA treatment.
START WITH TWO CAPSULES TWICE DAILY ON AN EMPTY STOMACH.
AFTER ONE CAN INCREASE UP TO 4 CPASULES TWICE DAILY ON AM EMPTY STOMACH.
WARNING: THIS SUPLEMENT HAS NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FDA AND IS NOT MEANT TO DIAGNOSE, CURE, PREVENT OR TREAT ANY DISEASES.
DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE SIDE EFFECTS, DISCONTINUE USE AND CONSULT A DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY. THIS PRODUCR MAY INTERACT WITH OTHER SUPPLEMENTS OR DRUGS INCLUDING MAO INHIBITORS.